We care for 300 children and youth who live in physical, emotional and material poverty, and help about 200 families with food and health care.
Mission / Vision
- Our institution includes
- The Niños de Maria for children aged 3-4.
- The San José school for children in the first to tenth school year (ages 5-15).
- The San José institute offers a complete technical training (ages15-20).
- A school for parents (Christian promotion of the family, systematic family therapy).
- A kiosk, Tienda de María, open to the whole parish.
- Projects to promote self-management.
- The Fr Joseph Kentenich Centre to train business people.
The order of being determines the order of action. Love is the basic law of the world.